PAGE NOT FOUND (404)
The page you tried to reach does not exist.
© 2018 Alpha Omega Trust Seminars. All rights reserved.
Our Family began giving seminars in 1996. Each month we host over 100 free educational seminars across a 6-state area. We do seminars in Arizona, California, Maryland, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. Our knowledgeable presenters cut through legalese and present information in a clear, everyday language to communicate what can be difficult to understand.
If you would like to send us a message, fill out the form below. Or reach us by phone at 1.800.350.6376.
Last modified: July 24, 2013
Information we collect
We collect two distinct types of information to provide better services to all of our site users and event guests:
We collect information you give us
- For example: When you submit a reservation for our Living Trust Seminar. The RSVP form asks our guests for personal information including your name, email address, home address and telephone number.
We collect device information
- We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
Information we share
We do not share personal information we collect with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Alpha Omega Family Services unless one of the following circumstances apply:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Alpha Omega Family Services when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of all personal information.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Alpha Omega Family Services if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Alpha Omega Family Services, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular: We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. We restrict access to personal information to Google employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.